Cloud Direct Partner Program
Fast-track your business to more recurring, more profitable revenues
The Cloud Direct partner program is design to help you sell and support cloud services simply, quickly and safely.
Over the past 10 years we've helped 4000 UK customers transform their IT using cloud. By combining enterprise-class cloud solutions, award-winning service and ISO-certified processes, we ensure you and your customers can adopt cloud services with confidence.
We've also learnt how to monetise cloud; how to switch from lumpy solutions sales to smoothly predictable, sticky and growing revenues.
Our partner program is designed to help partners achieve the same; to share all our cloud experience, so you can fast-track your business.
Enterprise-class cloud solutions - packaged, proven and ready-to-go
Not all cloud is created equal, and our industry is full of confusion and change.
We've selected, vetted best-in-breed technologies. And then we packaged them into business solutions that can be deployed with minimal risk, and maximum performance. For you it means solutions you can present to you customers with complete confidence that they will perform, and exceed their expectations.
Our solutions cover the three phases of your customers' journey to the cloud:
- Business Continuity: cloud solutions to protect on-premise IT (Cloud Server Backup, End Point Protection, Cloud Disaster Recovery)
- People Productivity: cloud solutions to deliver front office applications (Office 365, VoIP, Collaboration)
- IT Agility: cloud hosting and delivery of core back office IT (Cloud Servers, Hosted Desktop, Private Cloud)
Cloud migration services supplement your core skills, reducing risk and deployment timescales
For a customer to move their IT to the cloud, they need to be confident the process will not disrupt current systems availability, and that the solution will be performant and secure.
Our 7-step cloud migration program (discovery, solution proposal, planning, provisioning, deployment, training, review) is delivered by a team of cloud experts. Their objective is to ensure successful deployment, maximising value to your customer.
You can decide how little or how much of their tools and expertise you need; if you're happy and able to do it all, that's fine. But we're able to help when required.
Complete control over subscriptions, billing and support using the Provide™ portal
Our Provide™ portal aggregates subscription and usage data from all Cloud Direct services into one fast and secure portal. Provide allows you to:
- View and edit all of your customers' services
- Manage invoicing and billing
- Access extensive knowledge articles and manage support tickets
- Register sales leads and request quotations
- View and manage commissions payments
- Access marketing and sales tools
Provide is designed to make partnering with Cloud Direct easy and efficient; anytime, anywhere access to the tools you need to deliver cloud services.
Lead generation and registration, 'sell together' support to maximise success
We believe we are great at delivering cloud services, and that you are the trusted advisor to you customers. By working alongside each other, together we provide the most effective and powerful force to win new customer business. You'll receive:
- A named account manager to help work on winning new business
- Lead registration and joint lead generation marketing
- Co-branding marketing collateral
- On-going commissions transacted automatically each month for the life of the client
Recurring commissions go straight to your bottom line
• Ongoing commission on all products for the lifetime of the customer
• Automated direct monthly payments direct to your account – no chasing required
• Discounted services for your use internally
Easy, no commitment sign up
Our partner program is quick and easy to join. One of our partner account managers will happily explain the options in more detail, and discuss how best we can work together. There is no complex sign up process, nor a long term commitment.
Contact a partner account manager on 0800 0789 437 or at firstname.lastname@example.org