Reinstalling your Connected Backup agent
In the event that your Connected Backup agent software has previously been cancelled, removed or corrupted, you may want to reinstall it later. This article describes how to reinstall your Connected Backup agent.
To reinstall your Connected Backup agent software, proceed as follows.
- Open an internet browser and, in the address box, type the following: www.clouddirect.net/myroam.
The Cloud Direct Backup Account Management page opens.
- Enter your Email Address and the Password for your Connected Backup account.
- Click Sign in.
Your Connected Backup Account Management page opens.
- In the left hand pane, under BACKUP ACCOUNT, click Reinstall Agent.
The Reinstall Agent page opens.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Download Software button.
The Data Centre prepares the software to download by creating a customised installation program for your Connected Backup agent. After a short wait, the Download Instructions page appears.
- Follow the instructions on this page to re-install your Connected Backup agent.