Joining your work device to your organisation's network
The content of this article has been created from an original Microsoft document, Join your work device to your organization's network.
This article shows how to join your work-owned Windows 10 device to your organisation's Azure network. When complete, your device is registered on your organisation's network enabling you to use your organisation's username and password to sign in and access potentially restricted resources.
Joining a Windows 10 device to your network
- Open Windows Settings and click Accounts.
Your Account page opens.
- Click Access work or school, then click Connect.
The Set up a work or school account dialogue box appears.
- Click Join this device to Azure Active Directory.
The Let's get you signed in screen appears.
- Type your email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and then select Next.
The Enter password dialogue box appears.
- Type your password then click Sign in.
The Make sure this is your organization dialogue box appears.
- Review the information to make sure it's right, then click, Join.
The final dialogue box appears, indicating that your device is joined to the network.
- Click Done.
Confirming you are joined
You can make sure that your device is joined to your organisation's network by looking at your settings.
- Open Windows Settings and click Accounts. (As in Step 1 previously).
- On your Account page click Access work or school.
If you are joined then you'll see something like the following text, Connected to <your_organization> Azure AD.