Installing Unified Communications (UC) Office
Installation instructions for Windows and Mac workstations.
Installing UC Office on a Windows workstation
To install UC Office on a Windows workstation, use the install wizard and proceed as follows:
Preparing to install
- On the Windows workstation that UC Office is to be installed, log in to an administrator-level user account.
- Open a browser window, and go to http://downloads.yourservices.co.uk/ucoffice.exe, to download the ucoffice.exe file.
The ucoffice.exe file downloads onto your system tray.
- Click the ucoffice.exe file to start the install wizard.
You are presented with a User Account Control dialogue box.
- Click Yes.
The Welcome page appears.
- Click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Click Next to proceed to the Install Options page.
- Select required install options by ticking checkboxes as appropriate:
- Always run UC Office when the system starts
- Create UC Office Desktop icon
- Click Next to proceed to the Choose Install Location page.
- Setup will install UC Office in the location shown. To install in a different location, press Browse and navigate to a new location.
- Click Next to proceed to the Choose Start Menu Folder page and commence the installation.
Commencing UC Office installation
- From the Choose Start Menu Folder page, select the Start Menu folder where you would like to create the program shortcuts.
- Click Install.
The UC Office and any third-party software will now be installed. When finished, the Installation Complete page is displayed.
- Click Next.
The Completing the UC Office Setup page appears.
- Click Finish to close the installer.
Installing UC Office on a Mac workstation
To install UC Office on a Mac workstation, proceed as follows:
- On the Mac workstation that UC Office is to be installed, log in to an administrator-level user account.
- Go to http://downloads.yourservices.co.uk/ucoffice.dmg, to download the ucoffice.dmg file.
- To begin installing UC Office, double-click the ucoffice.dmg file.
- Drag the UC Office application icon to the Applications folder to complete the install.