Navigating the Dashboard (Employee level)
The Employee Dashboard is located on the VoIP Business Portal. It provides comparison and analytical tools with a feature rich interface displaying your most common features, with quick access for easy feature management, latest call history and a Voicemail summary.
The Employee Dashboard
The top section of the Employee Dashboard contains a visual display of call history and a voicemail summary. Visual Quick Stats include:
- Voicemail Notifications
- Missed Calls – Number, Date and Time
- Dialled Calls – Number, Date and Time
- Received Calls – Number, Date and Time
Call Logging provides call records, comparison and analytical tools for tracking and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business communications.
An intuitive, feature rich interface allows you to visualize trends and patterns, zoom in on detailed data or view key headline information at a glance.
The Search Bar
The search bar may display different options depending on your account privileges. Build your search by selecting your criteria from the options boxes and then click the magnifying glass to submit the search and view the results. The Graph and Compare Views, List View, Type View and Top 10 Views (detailed below) will display the results based on your chosen search. There is a maximum delay of approximately 15 minutes for new calls to be displayed.
The search criteria available to are:
- Object - User (by Username), Business Number (by full or partial telephone number), Calling Number (by full or partial telephone number).
- Traffic - All Traffic, International, Premium Rate, Non-Geographic, Mobile, National, Off-Net, On-Net.
- Direction - Outbound, Inbound, Any
- Status - Answered, Unanswered, Any
- Date Range – select from the predefined options or enter/select a custom date/time range (maximum 1 month)
Graphical View and Compare
When your results are returned, the Graphical View displays total calls or minutes for the current monthly period by hour, day, week or month. You can zoom into the graph for monthly down to hourly views and pan across the graph to move to the previous or next period of time. You can hover over each data point dot on the graph to display the values.
- Zoom between Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly data
- Use the interactive graph to pan and hover for more data
- A comparison feature overlays the previous period's data results, allowing you to analyse patterns and trends.
- You can switch between List View, Type View or Top 10 View, using the View Buttons:
- List View
The List View provides individual call information on the results of your search including the Business Number, Time, Duration, Calling Number, Destination and Call Status. You can order the List View results by ascending or descending Time or Duration by clicking on the corresponding column title. Browse the data by selecting the number of entries to display and/or by navigating through the result pages.
- Type View
The Type View allows you to instantly compare different types of calls to provide key information including the amount of Off-Net calls versus On-Net calls, Inbound Vs. Outbound and Answered Vs. Unanswered. The Type View displays the percentage split of total minutes and total calls for each call type. This is a useful feature to instantly view how many of your calls are On-Net (often within the Company or between Sites) versus Off-Net calls to people outside of your Company.
- Top 10 View
The Top 10 View provides the 10 highest results based on your search and top 10 category selection. For example, this allows you to see the top 10 destinations or numbers involved in calls across your whole Company, individual users or Groups. The top 10 view allows you to see what the most popular calls are being made and received.
The export tool allows you to export the current data in the chosen search and view to a .csv file. Click the Export button. This will automatically download all of the data in the current view in comma-separated values format.
Quick Feature Management
Quick Feature Management allows you quick access to the most commonly used features.
- Call Forward Always
- Call Forwarding Always (CFA) feature provides the capability to automatically redirect all incoming calls intended for a User, to another phone destination.
- Remote Office
- To use the feature, Users simply enter the phone number of their current location and activate the feature. From that point on, their usual location is temporarily overridden by the newly configured location. When the feature is active, all incoming calls to Users are redirected to their Remote Office location and are subjected to the User's inbound services. Users can originate calls from their Remote Office location through the Toolbar or other click-to-dial capability. This ensures that calls are processed as normal originating calls, and are subjected to the User's outbound services and will present the User's outbound Calling Line ID.
- Do Not Disturb
- The Do Not Disturb feature allows an Employee to set their status as unavailable. When an Employee activates this service, all calls to their line are intercepted and processed as if the Employee is busy and cannot receive calls.
- CLI Display
- This feature delivers the available Employee's calling line identity for outgoing calls. If you turn this feature off then it will not display the Employee's identity to the receiving party.
- Sim Ring
- The Simultaneous Ring feature allows a User to have multiple phone destinations ring simultaneously when incoming calls are received on their phone number. The maximum number of phone destinations that can be set for a User is 10. The first destination to be answered is connected.
- Call Director
- The Call Director user feature allows the Employee to define one or more phone number locations e.g. a Mobile Phone that can be used as extensions to the user's account. These numbers are all alerted for inbound calls, similar to the Simultaneous Ring/Remote Office feature. Call Director supersedes the Simultaneous Ring feature and both features should not be On/active at the same time.
Features can be turned on or off directly from the dashboard using the appropriate on/off buttons.
Some features, such as Simultaneous Ring and Call Director, can be configured by selecting the appropriate configure button on the Employee Dashboard.