Cancelling a Connected Backup account
This article shows how to cancel a Connected Backup account.
To cancel a Connected Backup account you must be logged into the Connected Backup Support Center using a technician ID that has the Change the Status of Accounts permission.
Cancelling an account
To cancel a Connected Backup account, proceed as follows.
- From the Connected Backup Support Center, left hand navigation pane, search for the account that you want to cancel.
- Click on the account to be cancelled.
The Account Summary page opens in the right hand pane.
- On the Account Summary page, blue menu bar, click TOOLS, to reveal a dropdown list.
- From the dropdown list, click, Change Status.
The Change Account Status page opens.
- On the Change Account Status page, under Select Desired Status, click, Canceled.
- Optionally, to display a message for the user when an attempt is made to access the Data Center, select the appropriate message from the dropdown box under, If canceling an account or putting it on hold, you may select a message to display to the Agent user.
- In the Justification for Changing Account Status text box, provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Click, Change Status Now.
The account is cancelled.