An interactive session to equip delegates to assess and plan a safe and efficient migration to cloud infrastructure.
Microsoft and Cloud Direct share their secrets to successful data centre migration and modernisation, followed by one-on-ones.
Understand how you can use Microsoft Azure for a number of different hosting and data centre modernisation strategies. Will Rowley, Microsoft Cloud Engagement Manager, will be talking about how Microsoft Azure can be used at different stages of a data centre migration project. He will cover how to use Microsoft Azure to complement your existing assets or how to take a phased approach to complete migration.
Please join our Microsoft cloud workshop to find out how Azure can help your business understand:
- Why should you look to use Azure to modernise your Data Centre
- Why Microsoft
- Why Azure
- Digital Transformation opportunities
- Start by protecting the Data Centre with Azure Site Recovery
- Why Azure Site Recovery?
- Azure Site Recovery as a migration technology
- Understand Azure running costs
- Optimising your Cloud investment
- Using Citrix technology to scale your environment and economise costs
- Understanding how Platform-as-a-Service in Azure can move workloads to more cost-efficient, scalable and resilient services
Thursday 7th December - Registration at 09:45 / Start at 10:00 / Close at 13:00
Cloud Direct, Bracknell
1 Brants Bridge,