Making sense of Microsoft Nonprofit Security Assessments
Thursday 9th November, 10:00 – 10:30 AM
Secure your Nonprofit with an exclusive Microsoft Security Assessment
As one of Microsofts closest Tech for Social Impact partners and an Azure Expert MSP, we have access to a number of assessments to help accelerate and de-risk your Azure journey.
We’re hosting a webinar with Paul McAdam, from the Microsoft Assessments Team who also runs a charity himself, to help you understand how you can leverage this exclusive assessment. During this webinar, we’ll dive into the security assessment you qualify for, and what the assessment provides you with:
- Analysis of on-premises environment; cloud services and end-points
- Microsoft secure score and actions
- A list of efficient “quick wins” and urgent items for immediate focus
- A comprehensive technical analysis of your Microsoft cyber security posture
- A register of items flagged as potentially exposed Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- A score representing the maturity of your security practices based on CIS framework v7
- Best practice recommendations and advice for all the security controls
Ready to find out more about how you can leverage Microsoft’s Nonprofit security assessments? Sign up to secure your space.
Here are some organisations that have benefitted from these assessments.