Cloud Direct brings IT partner network roadshow to Birmingham
By Catherine McFarland • 12 May 2015
In an event focused on helping IT businesses in the West Midlands generate new monthly recurring revenue (MRR), Cloud Direct is inviting regional businesses to its first ever partner network event in Birmingham. IT companies are invited to Maple House on Tuesday 19th May for an insightful morning focused on lead generation followed by product demos and a networking lunch.
In the last few months, Cloud Direct’s roadshow has seen great success in the Southeast (London) and the Southwest (Bristol), with new and existing partners already generating new MMR as a result. Cloud Direct plans to extend the partner network roadshow to more cities across the UK.
At the Birmingham roadshow, IT companies will find out how they can quickly develop:
- A broader cloud offering for customers, with:
• Business continuity & security - endpoint protection, backup, disaster recovery
• Office & employee productivity - VoIP, Office 365
• Hosted desktop & infrastructure - cloud computing and connectivity
- Wider and deeper technical and professional expertise from Cloud Direct’s in-house teams
- New revenue streams that are fast, easy, secure and profitable
Date: Tuesday 19th May 2015
Time: 10:00 – 14:00 hours
Location: Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham B4 6TB
Share this post