Cloud Direct named Cloud Services Provider finalist at The Channel Awards 2015
By Catherine McFarland • 08 Sep 2015
Cloud Direct has been shortlisted in the Cloud Services Provider (CSP) category at The CRN Channel Awards 2015.
The CSP reseller category recognises Cloud Direct’s recent successes, including:
- Newly appointed to Microsoft’s Cloud Services Provider (CSP) program – one of only eight UK companies on the program
- Acquisition of former partner, Datel Business Systems, to expand private cloud offering
- ISO accreditation raised to the latest ISO 27001:2013 security standard
- Improved Provide™ automated cloud portal for partners and customers
- Cloud Direct’s packaged cloud solution demonstrates its value to business continuity when government-owned LCR was caught up in April’s Holborn fire
Brett Raynes, CEO and founder, said: “With our packaged cloud solutions we have vetted and selected the best technologies on the market and packaged them into easy-to-use solutions. Supported by our new professional services and customer success teams, packaged cloud breaks down four of the main barriers to cloud adoption among small-medium sized, regulated organisations – namely: security, control, integration and migration.
“We currently have around 200 partners reselling our packaged cloud solutions. And demand is increasing - seemingly alongside trust in cloud technology. According to The Cloud Security Alliance, today some 50% of global finance firms have cloud strategies in place. And 41 percent of them have already gone through email migration to the cloud.”
Fellow finalists in the CSP category include Ancoris, NetConsult, Trustmarque and Olive Communications. Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at the Battersea Events Arena on Thursday 19th November 2015.
You can find full event details at events.channelweb.co.uk/awards.
Share this post