- What is Microsoft Teams 2.5 min
- Addressing the current communication challenges 2 min
- Integrating Teams with Microsoft 365 2 min
- Calling with Microsoft Teams 3 min
- Meetings with Microsoft Teams 1.5 min
- Microsoft Teams Devices 2 min
- Introduction to Change & Adoption Management 19 min
- Increasing the efficiency of your training 11.5 min
- Building a Microsoft Teams Learning Plan 8 min
- Marketing your adoption programme to your employees 3 min
- Key considerations for user adoption 4 min
- The outcomes of a successful Microsoft Teams adoption 4 min
Adopt and Integrate Microsoft Teams for Maximum ROI
Microsoft Teams is the all-encompassing communication, collaboration and productivity tool included with Microsoft 365. Through proper integration, organisations can look to Microsoft Teams as the central hub for employee productivity – replacing third-party VOIP, project management and video calling solutions.
In this video series, we’ve partnered with Combined Knowledge to discuss how you can adopt and integrate Microsoft Teams for maximum ROI.
What you’ll learn:
- Overview of Microsoft Teams – What Teams is, what it does and how it’s able to offer you better meetings, calling and collaboration.
- How to create and adopt an engagement programme for Microsoft Teams – Learn how you’re able to get your employees up to speed and using Teams according to best practices.
- How to bring it all together for a seamlessly integrated experience – Tie it all together with one platform, creating a centralised hub for your working day.