- Introduction to the series 2.5
- What is a Landing Zone and why you should deploy one 7.5
- The benefits of a Landing Zone 8
- What networking considerations you should make 6
- Management 3.5
- Identity as the security perimeter 4
- Govern your Azure environment 8.5
- Security considerations for your Landing Zone 6
How to prepare your Azure environment using a Landing Zone
Discover the importance of a Landing Zone when creating your Azure environment.
When migrating to the cloud it can be easy to jump in headfirst. But you must take a step back and review things before you start your cloud journey. Whilst some workloads can be easily migrated to Azure with little adaption – these are the ones we target in our first phase migration – many will need to be re-configured for performance and cost optimisation.
To realise the true potential of Azure and build a scalable base, you should start with Azure Landing Zone. They are the fundamental structures that put security and optimal performance at the core of your cloud environment.
Sign up for our personalised 1:1 Infrastructure Migration in-a-morning workshop
- How to leverage the Cloud Adoption Framework and other best practices for your migration
- The tools and resources available to support your migration
- Plus much more