- An introduction to Azure Sentinel 4
- Azure Sentinel architecture 4
- Collection phase - Defining connections and alerts 3
- Detection phase - Understanding data by hunting 4
- Detection phase Understanding your data with analytics 3.5
- Investigate phase - Understanding incidents in Sentinel 2.5
- Response phase - automate security responses 2
- Sentinel playbooks 1
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence with Sentinel 4.5
- Bring your own machine learning 1.5
- Introducing Fusion 4
- Sentinel deployment and adoption options 3
- Costs and pricing models 2
- SecOps in Action 5
Making sense of Azure Sentinel
Using Azure Sentinel can be overwhelming. Our Azure experts are here to help you make sense of all the information and data.
Azure Sentinel is an intelligent, cloud-native Security Information Events Manager (SIEM) platform that leverages AI to analyse sheer amounts of data across your organisation – helping you stay resilient against any threats.
It can be overwhelming looking at the information Sentinel generates – but fear not. During this video series, we’ll help you understand the data available in Sentinel and how to make informed security decisions.
Sign up for a personalised 1:1 Azure Security in-a-morning workshop
We host exclusive personalised 1:1 Azure Security in-a-morning workshops to secure your business. Register your interest below to start your migration with one of Microsoft's Azure Expert MSPs and security partners. By the end of this workshop you'll understand:
- The breadth of security in Azure
- The security tools within Azure
- How to start leveraging these tools