Preparing your security for Hybrid Working
The past 2 years has fundamentally changed the way we work, and in many ways for the better. However, this change has also significantly impacted the business security landscape and left many vulnerable to a variety of cyber security threats. A Cyber Security Breaches research report released by the UK government found that the average cost of a cyber attack on a business is £8,460, and this figure rises to £13,400 for medium and large businesses.
So, how can you maintain effective security measures with employees working from anywhere?
In this video series, we’re taking a dive into the key security considerations you need to make when preparing for hybrid working.
- How to build a secure Hybrid Working strategy
- How cyber threats have evolved over the past year
- Real-world examples of breaches and how to protect against them
- How you can measure, track and report on your cyber resilience
Microsoft Funded 1-to-1 Microsoft 365 security workshop
- Evaluation of your existing Microsoft 365 security environment
- Overview of your Hybrid Working strategy
- Secure Score evaluation
- Overview of Microsoft Defender for Identities and Endpoints
- Cost optimisation review