Microsoft thinks we’re a pretty big deal
We’re one of Microsoft’s most trusted and capable partners, with more than 15 of their most stringent competencies.
At the heart of our business, we’re a certified Azure Expert MSP. After being one of the first Azure Experts to meet Microsoft’s requirements, we’ve been expanding our capabilities ever since.
Our Microsoft advanced specialisations
Microsoft has identified us as more than an Azure Expert.
Azure Specialist for Tech Partners (ISVs)
We’ve been identified as one of three Microsoft partners best positioned to help ISVs leverage their application in Azure.
Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialisation
No one understands WVD as we do. We’ve been identified as one of a handful of specialists to help you adopt WVD.
Calling for Teams Advanced Specialist
We are one of the first Microsoft partners to achieve their advanced specialisation for Teams calling.
Other areas of expertise
It’s safe to say we’ve achieved a lot over the years, and we’ve become industry leaders in both Azure and Microsoft 365.
Take a look at what else we’re capable of.
We can help you build, test and maintain applications in Azure with ease. Our Azure Specialist for Tech Partners (ISVs) accreditation alongside our additional Microsoft competencies puts us in a unique position to modernise your applications. We’re also proud to have achieved:
• Microsoft Cloud Platform Gold
• Microsoft Application Development Gold Partner
• Microsoft Application Integration Gold Partner
• Microsoft DevOps Silver Partner
Security is at the heart of our offerings. We build it into everything we do to ensure your business is secure. We’ve been awarded a range of competencies from Microsoft, and other vendors, as part of our continued security efforts.
• Microsoft Security Gold Partner
• Microsoft Windows and Devices Gold Partner
• Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Management Gold Partner
• Cyber Security Essentials
• ISO 27001
Collaboration and communication
If 2020’s taught us anything, it’s the importance of having the right collaboration and communication tools in place. We’ve helped over 4,000 businesses move to the cloud so they can leverage Microsoft technologies to improve the way they work. Our Teams Calling Specialisation alongside our other competencies makes us a clear contender to become your communications partner. Our other competencies include:
• Microsoft Cloud productivity Gold Partner
• Microsoft Collaboration and Content Gold Partner
• Microsoft Communications Gold Partner
• Microsoft Messaging Gold Partner
Migrating to the cloud is no walk in the park. And it’s important that your partner is able to help you manage your project effectively. We understand that your project success relies on us. And we’ve made sure we’re in the best position to ensure your migration goes to plan.
• Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management Gold Partner
• Microsoft Data Analytics Silver Partner
• Microsoft Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner
• Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework Partner
• Our project managers have achieved several ITIL qualifications and many of them are Prince 2 Practitioners
Ready to talk to one of Microsofts most capable partners?
Get in touch with our experts today