Making Sense of Zero Trust
An introduction to Zero Trust, the best practice security methodology
With the rise of Hybrid Working, security perimeters now extend beyond your office location to any access point that hosts, stores, or accesses corporate resources and services. This is why you need to consider implementing an end-to-end security strategy, such as Zero Trust.
Zero Trust is a best practice security methodology used by businesses and enterprises across the world. The Zero Trust concept is built on the belief that businesses shouldn’t trust anything inside or outside their perimeters and must verify anything and everything to connect their systems before granting access.
We’ve hosted a webinar that’ll help you make sense of the Zero Trust best practice methodology. Our security experts cover:
- An introduction to the Zero Trust methodology
- The importance of implementing a Zero Trust security strategy in 2021
- An overview of the three guiding principles of Zero Trust
- The six elements you need to defend as part of a Zero Trust strategy
- How you can go about implementing Zero Trust in your organisation