Cybersecurity Roundtable: Keeping your Non-Profit compliant in 2024
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED – A NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
Wednesday 29th November, 10:00 – 13:00
No.11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN
Maintain compliance for your Non-Profit
As we get closer to 2024, many IT Leaders will be reviewing their cybersecurity strategies so that their non-profit can remain compliant for the next 12 months.
Our Cybersecurity Roundtable is for IT leaders in non-profits, who are looking to network and have open discussions, learn more about cyber security essentials, how they can overcome security problems with technology and how to remain compliant throughout 2024.
Who is this event for? Security (Managers, CISOs) and IT (Managers, CTOs, CIOs) Leaders who are looking to strengthen security measures and learn more about how to remain fully compliant.
Please note, that to ensure maximum engagement and discussion, this event will be limited to 12 attendees.
10:00 – 10:30 AM | Welcome and Networking Breakfast
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Roundtable
By joining, you’ll also gain insights and knowledge on:
- On-Prem vs. Microsoft Cloud security and how to realise the value of each
- What Cyber-Security Essentials you need to consider for your Non-Profit
- How technology can help you overcome your cyber security problems
- The value of using the Cloud on your compliance journey
- How to keep your Cloud environment secure and aligned with standards
- How to leverage Microsoft tools to help you stay compliant in 2024
12:00 – 1:00 PM | Networking Lunch
ISO and Security Manager, Cloud Direct