Think Limitless: How Law Firms Can Gain A Competitive Advantage With AI

Is the legal industry ready to adopt AI?

In the UK, 68% of large businesses have adopted at least one AI technology in the past year. The other 32% are losing ground.

Implementing AI into organisations is a hot trend right now, but there’s a clear difference between simply deploying AI and truly leveraging its potentials.

Is your legal firm ready to deploy AI?

However, deploying AI without a strategy and the right governance could waste the time and effort of your IT Team and deliver underwhelming results.

Hosted by Microsoft and Cloud Direct, this in-person event will provide actionable insights and strategies for deploying Microsoft AI Technologies to enhance efficiency, productivity and client satisfaction.


Watch the sessions you missed

Here’s an overview of what happened during the breakfast briefing:

  • AI Adoption Framework | Leon Godwin, Cloud Direct
  • Open Forum | Leon Godwin and Richard Cheney, Cloud Direct
  • Accelerate your journey with Microsoft | John Iveson, Microsoft
  • A Successful and Secure Cloud Migration | Richard Cheney, Cloud Direct
Innovation Workshops

Looking to innovate securely for your business but don’t know where to start? We have a set of free interactive Innovation Workshops, with topics including Data & AI to Copilot, where you will benefit from a 1:1 hands-on session with a Cloud Direct technical expert. View our full suite of Innovation Workshops here and to sign up.

Watch now!